Tour start at 09:00 from your hotel and back around 18:00.
More than 18 different religious communities, making today, together in peace , ONE LEBANON.
This unique ‘Oasis’ in the Middle-east, stood still during centuries of wars and conflicts… It rises again with our Saints blessings!
We will visit different Catholic and Orthodox monasteries and churches.
- Our Lady of Lebanon, St. Mary Harissa is reached by cable car from down the shore up to the peak (500 meters altitude). Prayers, meditations and a possibility to assist to a mass especially on Sundays. (Marronite Catholic).
- St. Paul’s Cathedral rises next to the sanctuary of Harissa a unique (Greek Melkite Catholic) colorful mosaics decorates this fantastic Cathedral.
- St. Charbel “The Generous Saint” in Annaya . A visit to his sacred hermitage is indeed very essential as well as the monastery of Mar Maroun where the Saint lived, died and was buried. (Marronite Catholic).
- lunch break in a local restaurant of your choice.
- After lunch, we proceed to St. Nouriye, the Orthodox monastery, on top of a hill overlooking the Mediterranean sea and a craved church down the hill gives your journey a great spiritual sensation. (Greek Orthodox).
- St. Rafqa and St. Nematulla Hardini’s Monastery is located in the mountains few minutes ahead. Prayers, meditation, a spiritual pilgrimage visit. Meet the priest is possible upon request. (Marronite Catholic).