Man on water is beyond thoughts. Having sailed across the Mediterranean sea for five consecutive years, the Orient Queen I brought joy to the travelers of the marine. It vanished to come back in high speed with a new fresh look and delivered outstanding cruising experiences to its passengers with the most exotic cruises. We are pleased to launch for 2014 sailing as of June 20 :
Beirut , Marmaris , Kos , Mykonos , Santorini , Rhodes , Beirut
The Orient Queen II is a five star hotel ship bought by the Abou Merhi Group; Its berth is the Lebanese Port of Beirut, the pearl of the Mediterranean. It is as an ideal aqua resort for people of all ages and different traditions; the Orient Queen II is a melting pot.
Pioneer Lebanese cruise ship, sailing to Europe Asia and Southern Americas
- 8 Decks ,144 Staterooms; 282 Guests 139 International crew member.
- 5 Food & Beverage venues. Various leisure facilities, Daily activities & Evening entertainment.
- Renowned “Cruise beyond dreams” memorable for all specially honey moon.
- 96% Overall satisfaction from cruise experience.
- 91% of our guests will strongly recommend Orient Queen II to their friends.